LinkedIn is one of the top social networks out there for business professionals which makes it a great place for finding qualified leads and eventually new business. Just like any other marketing activity, especially social media related, it takes time, work and most importantly, a planned approach. Although there are a ton of useful features with the free level, LinkedIn’s paid level offers even more valuable features when it comes to being able to reach its database and communicate with prospects you are interested in.
The best way to get leads and sales is to get active on LinkedIn. In order to help you get going with that, we found these 10 great LinkedIn tips.
1. Customize your URL
2. Create a Profile Badge
3. Optimize your company page
4. Get skill endorsements
5. Join and Participate in LinkedIn Groups
6. Create Company Showcase Pages
7. Directly Mail Your Group
8. Get LinkedIn to Send You Free Leads
9. Ask Your Connections for Introductions
10. Reorder Your LinkedIn Skills
Do you know of any other quick tips?