In just 7 short days, the country’s top media and marketing minds will be making a big impact at this year’s third annual INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATION CONFERENCE in Cape Town.
How To Write Songs That Sell05/Picture-12.png”>
Our eight hand-picked keynote speakers will take to the stage to present their integrated topics and delegates can look forward to gaining new marketing tools and ideas to make their next campaign an award-winning one. Delegates will also have the opportunity to tailor-make their conference experience with a wide variety of interactive workshops hosted by the industry’s top professionals.
The 2012 IMC CONFERENCE Keynote presentations are as follows:
· Blogging and the Beast (MIKE SHARMAN of Retroviral)
· Everything has changed so why is our approach to radio still the same? (NEO MASHIGO of DraftFCB)
· How to be good parents to our brands(SUHANA GORDHAN of Blackriver FC)
· SEMantics(CHRISTINE DA SILVA of Neo@ogilvy)
· Turning back the digital clock (IVAN JOHNSON of 140 BBDO)
· From Brand Positioning to Brand Purpose (JASON XENOPOULOS of NATIVE)
· DM is dead- long live DM! (KEITH LINDSAY & PAUL GEARY of Prima Integrated Marketing)
· Rise of the technologists and return on Digital (ROD) (PRAKASH PATEL & TIM BISHOP of Prezence Digital)
Delegates still have time to post their questions directly to the speakers via #IMCQUESTION and we urge every person attending the conference or following via social media to use this opportunity so they can get the answers they’re looking for. If you are not on twitter simply email Jaco@livingyourbrand.co.za your questions.
For all IMC Conference speaker Twitter handles, see below:
Download the 2012 IMC Conference agenda and also view the workshop topics by visiting our website.
Leave your mark at the IMC Conference and help us come up with a slogan for the 2013 series. The chosen slogan winner will walk away with R3000 in cold hard cash! Simply tweet your slogan followed by #SloganHunt to enter.
For more information and highlights of the IMC CONFERENCE, visit our website or subscribe to our newsletter.
Source ~ Amber Pearson*